Traffic Exchanges Review – WebBizInsider.comon May 31st, 2011 at 5:45 pm
WebBizInsider.com is a manual traffic exchanges established October 19, 2001. It is one of the oldest and trusted traffic exchanges. WebBizInsider.com is owned by Matthew Graves, based in Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
WebBizInsider.com has close to 200,000 members , with 40 new members joining, on average per day. It has roughly 50,000 daily visitors with 300,000 page views per day. This is a solid, “constant performer”.
I have been a member of WebBizInsider since 2005. The amount of traffic I have recieved is quite amazing. The strategy, as I mentioned in previous posts, was to build my downline, first and foremost. So far I have 5,633 people on my first level, 2,653 on my second level, 1,621 on my third, 1002 on my 4th and 217 members on my 5th level, totaling 11,126 members.
The amount of traffic that my downline has driven to my chosen sites is just over 3,000,000 viewers.
WebBizInsider, like most of traffic exchanges is free to join program. The surfing ratio is 1:1. It is based on a simple and basic principle. Once you become a member you look at other members opportunities and websites, and in exchange, they will look at your website. It is cooperation, pure and simple. It is based on a credit system. More sites that you look at more credits you will earn. These credits you can assign to any of your websites that will be shown throughout the network.
How Do You Earn Credits?
There are a number of ways you can earn credits at WbBizInsider.
1. Surfing - you earn 1 credit for each site you view. To receive the credit, you must stay on the page for 15 seconds until the NEXT SITE text appears. Click on NEXT SITE to view the next page and receive more credits.
2. Show Your Referral Page – You build your downline by promoting your referral page . Not only do you get the benefit of building your downline, but you also earn credits just for showing your referral page. For every unique viewer that sees your page you get 1 credit, even if they do not signup.
3. Signup New Members – Every time a new member joins under you, once they confirm their membership by cliking a confirmation link in the e-mai, you will get 100 bonus credits.
4. Downline Surfing – Your downline is six levels deep. For each 10 sites that your downline surfs, you will get 1 point. As I mentined above my downline have produced more than 3,000,000 credits for me.
5. Read Credits Mail - The new credits mail feature allows members to assign credits to the mail they send to their downline. If you read a credits mail sent from your upline and click on the link in the mail, you receive the number of credits assigned for that mail.
6. Win Contests - There are two contest for referral activity that run constantly. There is also a contest for surfing held at random days.
All of these ways to earn credits add up to many ways to earn credits and traffic to your site. WebBizInsider offers the most ways to promote your site in the easiest manner possible.
There are several other features worth mentioning.
Each week you can e-mail your promotions to your downline. This feature is quite priceless.
If you can not promote or do not have time, WebBizInsider has a unique feature where you can buy your downline. Not only does the program generate the downlines, but Mathew does something I have not seen before. Members can sell their downlines, big or small, through WebBizInsider, to other members. This is quite a deal for large downlines.